ABOUT SHERRY LYNN FELIX
I mostly use a Nikon 750 and Nikon Z7 cameras to capture photographs. With the RAW files I create photographic art using Lightroom, Photoshop, On1, Corel Painter and other applications.
My photographic art here and on port4u.net is available for purchase (click buy now).
Digital files are $50 each for single use, purchased through PayPal (with a PayPal account or credit card).
Enter the name, date an dweb address of the image you wish to purchase during purchase at PayPal.
Upon receipt of payment I will email you a high resolution image file.
For more information, or if you require a printed copy, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My images may not be used without permission. Please read and agree to the license agreement.
Links below are to categories on port4u.net on my other website where I currently post my most recent photographic art.
If you would like to follow my work at port4u.net you will recive an email when I post new photographs. I welcome comments.
- Photographc Art — created using Lightroom, Photoshop, On1, Corel Painter and other applications.
- Portfolio Review, 2014 to 2015 — for B&H
- 2 Galleries: Water Birds and Land Birds — NE USA 2011 – 2013
- 2 Galleries: Flowers, and Orchids — NE USA 2005 to 2013
- 2 Galleries: Butterflies and Insects — New York 2011 to 2013
- 3 Galleries: Landscapes, Snow and Trees — NE USA 1988 to 2012
- 3 Galleries: Landscapes, Nature, and Rocks — Australia 2004 and 2008
- PAINTINGS — on canvas in acrylic sold to galleries in New York City (sold)
- REPORT COVERS — for the environmental department of a consulting company
- PRESENTATIONS — posters, brochures, and PowerPoint examples
- WEB DESIGNS — personal and for clients
- Map of Inwood Hill Park — for the Urban Park Rangers and NYC Parks Department using GIS and Illustrator [PDF]
- Map of Inwood Hill Park showing Historical Structures from a 1932 — Map with a GIS layer [PDF]
Note: Maps I created while employed are not displayed here due to copyright restrictions.
- Natural Side of the City [hard cover] — March 9, 2017.
- Natural Side of the City [soft cover] — March 9, 2017.
This is my book of photographs for sale.
- Natural Side of the City on Vimeo, March 2017 — slides of my book
- Natural Side of the City on YouTube, March 2017 — slides of my book [my book is for sale - see below]
- Birds and Landscapes of Bouquete — Panama, May 2014
- port4u.net — My latest phrograpic art. Site created using WordPress (see links above).
- port4u.myportfolio.com — has a small selection of my work. I created this site through Behance by Adobe.
Contact me for more information at email@example.com